Percent Spirulina is the perfect combination of Parry Spirulina and Percent Ashitaba from Hachi Jo Island, Japan. Together it provides a balanced nutrition as nature intended. It consists of vegetable protein without fat. Spirulina also contains an impressive array of vitamins and minerals, including an essential B-12 and iron, which vegetarians seek. This wonder food has an essential amino acids, fatty acids (including the heart-healthy GLA), digestive enzymes, and pigments chlorophyll, porphyrin, and phycocyanin.
Percent Spirulina is certified and free from contamination. Its been awarded with 9 certifications:
1) USP - U.S. Pharmacopeia Certified.
2) USDA Organic.
3) Organic Certification of Switzerland.
4) Organic Certification of Germany.
5) Kosher Food Safety Certification.
6) ISO9001:2000 Quality System - by BVQI.
7) ISO14001:1996 Environment Management - by BVQI.
8) Halal Food Safety Certification.
9) SGS - Society of General Surveillance
Percent Ashitaba contains a unique "Chalcone" element - rich in B-complex, various minerals, proteins, 16 essential amino acids, and food fibers. It's been also known as the "Plant of Longevity" and "King of Vegetables". NASA Space Center has listed blue algae as an ideal food for astronauts. Percent Spirulina is becoming the super nutrient for the human body.
Directions: 1~3 times a day, 1 bag (3g) each time. You can chew and swallow or swallow with water.
Important Announcement: Our Percent Spirulina has been tested and proved is a safe food - free of industrial chemical Melamine.